Sunday, December 8, 2013

Little india riot in Singapore December

It was late at night and I was doing my work assignment and received a text on the mobile from my friend.

Little India of Singapore on riot?

I am really sad to see this happen in my country. In India, everyday there is road accident with pedestrain and when there is road accident, the driver will run away because the locals will beat the driver to death and burn the vehicle. 

Our Indian friends that grew up together with us will never do this because we have the same blood. What upset me was these people are bringing their bad practices from their country and applied in my land, my people and my property. 

We need to protect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered that this could be because these Indian or Bangladeshi workers work under unfair conditions and are frustrated? Try going to work with them for whole day, and take home the pay they receive. That might change your perspective.